Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7 SOG Walking Dog Piper

Happy Tuesday,

Today I am showing off the brand new stamp set Walking Dog Piper.  She is being released today.

For my card I used the Sunshine Sorbet paper collection!  I really can't stop using this paper collection.  It works perfectly with all your paper crafting needs!   I colored Piper with my Spectrum Noir markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun card using Core'dinations.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mix and sizes of papers, Mary Pat, it really helps make your fun image pop off the card!

Connie Mercer said...

very cute!!! Love your coloring!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Another cute/cool card Mary pat!

Tanya Ham said...

Another cutie! You are just so awesome, MP! :)

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. you totally rocked this new image.. love it

She's a Color Queen said...

Gosh I love it!!!!

Becky said...

So cute!!! Looks just like my neighbors dog!!

Tracy said...

Those are fun papers!!!
I can see why you love them so much.
Great image as well

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...I too love your choice of papers and your images are perfect!

Post a Comment