Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Core'dinations and Petaloo Fall Card

Happy Wednesday!

Today Core'dinations is teaming up with Petaloo and Xyron for some fun!

For my project I pulled out my Core Basics (Kraft and 110 lb. smooth) and made this great fall Thanksgiving Card.  I really got to play with my supplies on this one.  I pulled out my distress inks, mists, awesome stamps from Simon Says Stamp, spectrum noir marker and really went crazy!  I had so much fun creating this beautiful card.



A close up of the card.
I made a video to share on how this card came about.
Supplies

Thanks so much for joining me.  I will be back soon with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card, Mary Pat! :)

Becky said...

Love it!! Makes me want to pull out my mists!!

Tracy said...

Such a lovely card.
I like the fall colours :)

Mary Jo said...

Fabulous card!
Love how you lifted a few of the pumpkins for some depth :)

Connie Mercer said...

love pumpkins~ super cute card!!

Tanya Ham said...

Gorgeous card!!! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous card! LOVE the color of the pumpkins!!

Post a Comment