Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sept. 4 Sog Sneak Peek

Happy Thursday!

I hinted about a sneak peek yesterday and here it is!  I am showing off today the BRAND NEW paper collection Sunshine Sorbet AND the brand new clear stamp release Yeti!  I am in LOVE with this little guy!  He is so cute!
 I am in LOVE with this little guy!  He is so cute!  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir blendable pencils.  ( I will have a coloring video using these pencils on this cute little Yeti next week!)  For my paper I matted my pattern paper in navy blue which really made the yellow and other colors pop!  This paper is really awesome. I will be showing more of it next week.  I think you are going to LOVE it.

Next week the paper collection AND the stamps will be available in the Some Odd Girl Shop.
cardstock- core'dinations
paper-stamps-sequins- some odd girl
ink- hero arts

Thanks so much for joining me.  I will be back later with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie, Mary Pat, fun card and patterns!

Madeline said...

Cute card!

Sharla said...

He is way too cute! Love the new papers too!

Connie Mercer said...

any boy would love this guy :):) super cute card!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

How fun! I don't think I've ever seen a yeti on a card before!

Tanya Ham said...

What a funny sentiment! :) Too cute!

Annette Allen said...

SOG cutie..

Kelly Roberts said...

very cute card and the colored pencils sound fun.

Becky said...

He is adorable!!

Tracy said...

Cute card :)
Love the new papers :)

Post a Comment