Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday TAWS BE Inspired #51

Happy Friday!
I don't know about you but I am sooooo ready for the weekend.  I am totally psyched becuase we only have a couple of things on our to do list and then it is time to relax!  I can't wait.  I think we are going to dye our Easter Eggs, make Easter cookies and just have some fun family time!

I had some time this week to play around a bit with my stamps and you know how I love The Alley Way challenges.  This inspiration just totally got my mind racing!   To see all the details head on over to Be Inspired #52
For my card I started with a piece of red Core'dinations cardstock and sanded it down a bit.  I then stamped my sentiments using The Alley Way Stamps on my 110 lb smooth cardstock and then fussy cut them out.  Next I pop dotted them on and added a fun polka dot clothes pin.  Love how this turned out!
A close up of the sentiments:
supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
stamps- the alley way stamps and hero arts
ink- jenni bowlin
clothes pin- recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back next week with some new projects.  See you then!  Have a w onderful and crafty weekend.
mp

11 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love those tiny clothes pins!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card Mary Pat! I love your distressed red and white polka dot paper, really adds so much to your sweet card.

Dictionary said...

Cute card, love the red/white polka dot theme.

PiecesbyEmily said...

Hi Mary, i love your take on this challenge. Polka dot, clothespin, check and check. A pop of yellow on red background is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at TAWS BIC Challenge.

Annette Allen said...

such a fun TAWS card.. totally love it

Tracy said...

great card
I like the red as I love that colour :)
I like how you took the challenge and also used a red polk a dot clothes pin :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card, and it's so fun that you had a mini polka dot clothespin to add!

Becky said...

What a great inspiration photo and you rocked this!! Love the card!! Hope you and your boys have an awesome weekend!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute and great take on the inspiration!

Anni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tiny clothes pin with the polka dots! Great card!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!
Anni

Post a Comment