Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Moxxie Warm Thoughts

Happy Friday!

Who is happy it is the weekend? ME!!!!!  Do you have any fun plans?  I have a weekend of tennis planned.  I am in a competitive league and we have a match tonight.  I then have a lesson on Saturday, a fun game on Sunday and then another lesson later in the afternoon on Sunday!  I think I will be exhausted but is should be fun!!

I have a quick CAS card to share today.  It is a card using the Moxxie collection Winterland.  I think this is my all time fave from Moxxie.  I heat embossed the sentiment using a paper smooches stamp and then added some bling! 
supplies
cardstock- Neenah solar white
paper- moxxie
stamp- paper smooches
ek success border punch
wow embossing powder

I am also going to enter this card into the Sparks Anything Goes Challenge!  A very CAS card.
You can see all the details of the challenge HERE! And you can go HERE to see all the fun Paper Smooches stamps!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back next week with new layouts and cards to share!  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend.
mp

12 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Sounds like a fun weekend of tennis!
Very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Pretty card, Mary Pat! Have a great weekend!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Fleursbydesign said...

Sounds like a great weekend, beautiful,card :)

Connie Mercer said...

I like it~sounds like fun to try!

Anonymous said...

Nice card. Have a great weekend!

Staci said...

Beautiful! You have such a way with cards!

Janet's Joy said...

Maybe simple but very pretty!

Tracy said...

Cute card, like the added sparkle:)

Tanya Ham said...

Sounds like you have a BUSY weekend planned, have fun! The card is super cute! :)

Maria said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs,
Maria

Katie said...

Hope you had a great weekend!

Love the card - the purple paper is really cool!

Post a Comment