Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday SOG Welcome Baby

Happy Tuesday,
Are you ready for the new clear set reveal from Some Odd Girl.  It is called Welcome Baby and it just an awesome stamp set with wonderful sentiments. For my project I made a tag using the WElcome Baby sentiments along with the On Safari set from yesterday.  Here is a look at my tag.
For my tag I used the Oh Boy collection from Basic Grey.  I then stamped and colored my little lion (doesn't he remind you of little Simba from the Lion King?).  I colored him using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I then stamped my sentiment using the new set and then added some pearls from Doodlebug.  Finally I attached some velvet like cord from May Arts. 

Stop by the SHOP and pick this awesome set up.  I also have a new video on the Some Odd Girl blog! or you can see the video here!

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with the third new clear stamp set- Little Loves!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww he is a little cutie.
Such a sweet tag

Mirabyll said...

Oooh! It's baby-Aslan! What a wonderful lion! The whole stamp set is adorable! I watched your video but couldn't have the sound on (I'm at work), I'll look at it again when I get home! Thanks for sharing! //Asa

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love this, Mary Pat! Such a sweet image and tag.

Anonymous said...

Cute tag, having him on the green really makes your lion stand out!

~Tammy~ said...

This is totally adorbs! I am loving your sweet use of the images!

Sheila said...

Awww, this is adorable :)

Becky said...

Great coloring!! I love the sentiment :)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

This is adorable - and love the way you include die cut and torn paper in the background.

Annette Allen said...

HOW CUTE.. love that adorable lion..

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary pat this isi so adorable, sweet tag.

Madeline said...

Oh, that lion is adorable! Cute, cute tag!

Connie Mercer said...

adorable tag!!! so, so cute!!!

Amy said...

Adorable! Love the stamping and color scheme!!

Pam W Merwin said...

Adorable tag! Love it :)

Jingle said...

Adorable tag!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable tag! Love the colors you chose.

Leslie Germain said...

Watched some of the video, Mary Pat. I think you are great at coloring! :) You even shaded!!

Katie said...

This is adorable! The lion is too cute and I love the pops of color behind him!

Sue Althouse said...

That is an adorable lion and such a cute tag! Love the paper tearing and layering.

Norma Gomez said...

He is adorable, great tag :D

Tammy said...

Aw, that is super cute. Love that lion! :)

Izzy Anderson said...

I have a weakness for tags. This is so cute. Love the Hey Baby sentiment. Perfect for a new arrival!

Post a Comment