Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday November Sketch with Moxxie

Happy Thursday.

Only One more day till the weekend ---but how is counting??? LOL!! I am!

Today I have a couple things to share with you today.  First I have my November sketch for Moxxie.
For my project I used the brand New collection Forever fall.  This collection totally Rocks if you love fall.  Lots of beautiful colors and lots of on trend pattern paper. 
For my layout I started with a piece of Core'dinations cardstock and sanded it just a bit to give it a distressed look.  I then cut out my title using my Silhouette.  I love the look of negative space.  Next I added my pattern paper on the right side and sewed it together.  finally I added my photo of my son playing in the leaves last year.  Finally I added some Moxxie stickers, wood veneer and pears.  A very clean look. 

You definitely need to head on over to the Moxxie Blog because all week the design team is sharing projects with this amazing collection and you could win the entire thing.  I think this is my new Moxxie FAVE! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I am taking the day off tomorrow and I will be back on Monday with new projects from Some Odd Girl and Imaginisce!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a pretty fall page, Mary Pat! Love the diecut work, stitching and distressing!

Anonymous said...

Great layout, love the colors!

Annette Allen said...

This is the best thing about growing up...playing in the leaves.. awesome layout

Becky said...

Gorgeous!! There's just something about fall, for me anyway :) enjoy your weekend!

Amanda said...

Pretty fall layout!

Katie said...

Me me me! I am counting!!!

Love your take on the sketch and the beautiful colors you used in your layout. They are perfect for fall!

SandeeNC said...

What a great moment you captured! awesome LO! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Lynn said...

Such a beautiful layout! I love how you worked with the collection and your photo is just too sweet!

Margie Higuchi said...

Fabulous fall page, Mary Pat! LOVE the colors and the Core, of course ;0)

Izzy Anderson said...

I love this color scheme. Beautiful work. Especially love the title fonts and the use of the negative design.

Tanya Ham said...

OMGoodness, I LOVE those colors!! :)

Tracy said...

I love your layouts Mary Pat :)
Great paper for this photo, and a sweet photo it is :)

Post a Comment