Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Fall Card with Moxxie.

Happy Thursday,

Today is a special day for me.  5 years ago today my Michael was born.  He was such a wonderful surprise to our family.     I was very nervous about this pregnancy because I was 42 years old.  The doctor told me I was high risk due to my age.  I was very nervous.  I did not let myself get excited until I reached the 5 month mark.  We had other miscarriages well into the 4th month before so I didn't want to get my hopes up.  With Jack I was on bed rest for months.  But after 8 months of worrying my little one was born and he was just perfect.  I truly believe that God had a plan for us and it was Michael.  Happy Birthday my little one I love you to pieces. 

Now back to crafting! LOL!!
This is a fall card I made using the Fall collection from Moxxie!  I used one of the 3x4 cards as the main focus for my card. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun layout using some digi cut files and stamps from Some Odd Girl!  See you then,  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

MirandaBe said...

Absolutely in love with the moxxie stuff, and your stitched card is awesome <3

Gracias por la visita Mary, un abrazo ^^

Becky said...

Happy birthday Michael!! Gorgeous card!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Happy birthday to Michael! Your story gave me goosebumps. The card is beautiful. Love the idea of using the 3x4 as the focal point.

Anonymous said...

Such a special day indeed, hugs to you both! Such a cute card, love the sentiment and the leaf paper on the left is so pretty!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love the elegance of this card, along with the rich autumnal colours. Beautiful x

Unknown said...

Love the card, your stitching is amazing! Happy birthday to your sweet bonus baby. I have one of those, too!

Sue Althouse said...

That is a beautiful card, but the story about your son is even more precious.

Tanya Ham said...

What a wonderful memory! Happy Birthday to Michael! :) Love your card, gorgeous colors! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Happy birthday to your son! What a wonderful gift. Beautiful card as well!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Love the card - the stitching goes so well with the papers!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Mary Pat and what a happy ending! Happy Birthday to your baby.

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card and love your stitching.. Happy Birthday to your little one..

Janet's Joy said...

What a true blessing!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Michael!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to your baby boy :)
Such a nice card

Post a Comment