Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Paper Smooches 11/29 Sparks

Hey Everyone,
Popping back in today because I was getting crafty and I saw this awesome challenge over at the Sparks Challenge blog!  It is a photo inspiration- you know how I love those!  So here is the inspiration.
I love the love aspect of this photo and that is what I focused on.  Here is my take.

I first picked several hearts from my Paper Smooches stamp collection.  I then stamped them in various colors to create my own background paper.  I then stamped my two little love bees and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Finally I stamped my sentiment and colored my heart with my markers. 

supplies
Neenah solar white cardstock
kraft ????
ink- jenni bowlin, memento
stamps- paper smooches
twine- may arts

Please stop by the Sparks Blog to see all the details and to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will see you on Monday!  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

10 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, this is un-bee-lievably cute, Mary Pat! :) I love it!

Barbara said...

I love the cute bees.

Tracy said...

Your card is so sweet.
I love your background paper, I thought it was purchased…turned out perfect.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this cutie made me smile Mary Pat. Loving your paper choices x

Annette Allen said...

now this is just too cute...

Leslie Germain said...

So sweet. Love the "love bees!"

Becky said...

So cute! I love those bees!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHH! I love how you found all of your hearts and stamped them as the background! AMAMAMAMAMAZING! I love the "love" theme too! Great take on this photo inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

ps... our challenges start on Sunday and end on Saturday now!!! Winners will be posted on Mondays:) This week's challenge is SUPER easy-- ANYTHING goes!! Hope you join in the fun <3

Alice said...

oh so cute! love the stamped background, too! sweet card! thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Katie said...

Love the love theme of this card!

Post a Comment