Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday World Card Making Day

Happy  Friday

Did you know that tomorrow (Saturday) is World Cardmaking Day 2013?  Yup, it is!!   Over at Imaginisce we are celebrating this wonderful day and today I get to share my card.  I love to make CAS cards.  I love the elegant look that they bring.  When I think of elegance and Imaginisce I immediately  knew I needed to make a card with the Black Ice Collection. This collection just screams elgegance.  So I chose two of the  papers and placed them on a diagonal.  I then stamped my sentiment and added a touch of color using some hot rocks and my I Rock!
cardstock- neenah solar white
paper and bling- imaginisce
stamp- paper smooches

Are you ready for the weekend?  I sure am!  I can't wait till the bell rings at 2:40 today.  I am heading to the grocery after work and then HELLO weekend!  We have a pretty jammed packed schedule with all our sports going on right now but there should still be time to relax just a pinch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow (yes, on Saturday) with some more cards for World Card Making Day!  I can't wait!  See you then,  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a very pretty birthday card!

Becky said...

So pretty, love it!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Krisha said...

Stunning card!

Dictionary said...

What a great card, love those lines with just a touch of color and bling!

Tanya Ham said...

So pretty - clean and simple, just beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Pretty card! Love the black and white with a just a touch of red. I need to get busy...been at the hospital waiting while they did endoscopy and banding on my dh varices.

Tasha said...

Nice graphic card! Love how simple it is yet very striking!

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous and simple!! Love it !!

Kimberly Kett said...

Loving that little pop of red! Beautiful card!

Kelly Roberts said...

This card is so clean and pretty! Love the black and white. Happy early WCM Day to ya! :)

Tracy said...

Your card is very elegant. Beautiful paper.

Katie said...

What an elegant card.

I hope you had a great weekend! I totally know the feeling...I can't wait for 3:35 today!

Post a Comment