Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Moxxie Bowling

Happy Friday,
I have a quick layout to share for you today.  Jack and I love to bowl and when we went bowling over the winter holiday last year he was so cute watching his balls go down the alley. When he didn't know I was taking the photo I smapped a quick instagram photo of him.  I love it when they don't know you are taking a photo. Don't you?

For my layout I used the Bowlers Up collection from Moxxie.  I fisrt made the background using the Silhoeutte and then I layered my pattern paper.  I added some washi tap, wood veneer and flair and called it a day!
supplies
paper- moxxie
washi tape ????
studio calico
flair for buttons

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with an all new week of projects.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! That frame is FABULOUS!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Love this layout. Love the background arrows and how they lead into the photo.

Madeline said...

Love the silhouette background, with the configuration of lane lines continuing the look!

emily said...

The paper is so cute! But my favorite part is all the arrows leading to the picture....

Murphy's Law said...

What an extremely cool page. I love the die cuts, colors. Well everything about it screams fun and fantastic!

Dictionary said...

Love this..bowling alley pictures are so hard to take and yours is awesome as well as your page!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH an awesome layout! I absolutely love this one!!!

Tanya Ham said...

This is GREAT! I love how you're using die cuts for backgrounds and mats! :)

Sue Althouse said...

Love that Silhouette cut, very stunning in black. Great page.

Annette Allen said...

wow wow wow I LOVE IT...

Becky said...

This layout is just adorable! Love that photo and the frame you made! I love it when they don't notice you're taking the picture either :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet layout :)
Love the monochromatic look with the pop of colour with the washi and banner

Leslie Germain said...

Such a great bowling page. Love what you did with the background paper - adding the frame and all the extras.

Norma Gomez said...

Wow, that's some awesome cutting you did with the arrows around the pic! Great layout, love it :D

Katie said...

This is fabulous! And I love the paper! AJ just joined a bowling league, so we've been going to practice once a week - I'll have to get some of this paper to scrap that!

Post a Comment