Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday My Little Trooper

Happy Monday!

Did you have a great weekend?  What did you do for NSD?  We hung out and then went out to lunch and then I dragged my crew to Archiver's.  I got a couple things but nothing much.  Still trying to be good.  When I got home I worked in my scraproom and I totally purged a bunch of paper.  I Tneeded to make some space for my DT stuff and I am so OCD that I have to have a space for everything or I can't scrap.  So I worked and got it all done!  It felt awesome.  Now the boys have a ton of paper to play with and I have a bunch to sell in an upcoming garage sale.

Today I have a layout that I made just for myself.  I was playing around with my supplies.  I made a triangle die cut using my Silhouette and turned it into a mak.  I sprayed with some mist to create my own background.  Next I just broke into my supplies and played around with some MME.  I really loved playing with my stash on this because there are so many little things from mme, silhouette, freckled fawn, the stingery, october afternoon etc.

This is a photo of my little one who was such a trooper last summer going to Jack's sporting events.  He hated going to them but he sat through them all.  I love him!

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- mme
stickers- mme
alphabet- october afternoon
brads- mme
wood veneer- freckled fawn
mist- heidi swapp

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun project from SOG.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Good for you for using your stash!! So wish I had an Archivers even remotely close to me.

linda said...

Cute layout and cute boy! I had so much fun over iNSD - finally getting to scrapbooking. I agree that playing with our stash can really be fun - more than anything I start using things I forgot I had :)

Unknown said...

I don't know what is more adorable...your sweet son or that layout! Both are so cute!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, he's such a good sport! I love the cool background you created for this page, Mary Pat. Lots of great arrow action going on too!

Johanna said...

It's been the longest time (again)!
Love all the triangles on your LO, beautiful :)

Kimberly Kett said...

FABULOUS LO! Great layering and great details!

Izzy Anderson said...

Your boys are so adorable. I love seeing their photos. Terrific layout. Love the masking. Triangles are so on trend now. I need to use them more.

Anonymous said...

Great background! Congrats also on making the Scrapbook Steals design team.

Unknown said...

He is adorable!!! Oh, and so is the layout. :-)

Mary Jo said...

I just praised this over at 2p's :)
I did a little scrapbooking on Saturday with the kids and managed to finish one challenge layout.
And I did actually start truly cleaning my scrap room on Sunday. Windows and all!

Jingle said...

What a cute layout! I love the background and that photo is just adorable!

Tammy said...

Great page! Love the misted background with the silhouette/mask and the very hot triangles! :)

Connie Mercer said...

love the background, turned out adorable!!

Madeline said...

How fun! Love your triangle background!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love the triangles! Very cute layout.

Tracey McNeely said...

...and what a sweet little trouper he is Mary Pat. Love all the details of your layout!

Kelly Roberts said...

yes, the background is cool. plus the page looks so fun and happy with all the details and colors.

Tracy said...

Another sweet layout :)
So fun that you made your own background.
I love, love all the layering behind the photo....I have to work on that.

gale said...

Adorable!! What a great layout and a cute pic. Love all the details you added.

Katie said...

This is adorable! I love the mask that you made! And it sounds like you had a great NSD :)

~Tammy~ said...

Love your layout! So so cute and glad you were able to make a LO with your own inspiration! Adorable pic too!

Leslie Germain said...

great layout. Love everything about it!

Post a Comment