Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Moxxie to Dye for

Happy Wednesday!

How is your week going?  Things are moving on here.  I haven't had much time to scrap so far this week.  Hopefully today I can squeak some in.  I need to get busy because I am running out of projects to share with you!  LOL!!  I have been working hard on DT work but it is for late March and April.  I will come up with something! 

Moxxie has THE cutest Easter collection this year.  I just love the soft colors and the look of cross stitching.  I made this layout about my boys coloring their Easter eggs.  I love how they are so proud of their work. 
supplies
paper, die cuts- moxxie
mist- studio calico
washi tape- bella blvd
flair- a flair for buttons
buttons- ??

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

15 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Soooo cute, Mary Pat!

Janet's Joy said...

I used to cross stitch so I am drawn to this paper. Cute page!!

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Becky said...

What pretty colors, so perfect for Easter!!

Anonymous said...

Cute paper! I must get some for Easter--which is so fun with kids.

Norma Gomez said...

This is such a cute collection and great layout you created with it. I can totally relate with you, I already ran out of projects to share and between my DT commitments, I haven't had time to create something to share :(

Mary Jo said...

Such an adorable layout!
I love the title, too.
Very cute!

Danielle said...

Love this paper...almost gives the feel of cross stitch. Adorable page!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute layout, that paper is really cute :)

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute page! I love the tape. =)

msmith434343 said...

Aww, very cute!

LB whosthischick said...

Cute paper. I thought you really did cross stitch it

Tracy said...

Such a cute layout.
Its almost time for them to decorate eggs again :)

gale said...

Beautiful layout. I agree-the soft colors on this are so pretty.

Katie said...

I really love this paper!

Post a Comment