Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Pumpkin Painting

Happy Wednesday!

So once again I have a layout that I created just for me.  I broke into my stash once again and pulled out  some Bella Blvd and a ton of different embellishments from Bella Blvd, Little Yellow Bicycle, Elles Studio and my latest addiction- badges from a flair for buttons.    I had a blast with layout because I just layered everything from my paper to my embellies.  As I stated in a previous post ( and sorry if you are getting sick of hearing it) but I have made a pledge to myself that I am not buying any new products until my stash is reduced.  I have NO more room in my paper files.  So it is very freeing to be able to use a ton of paper and a ton of embellishments on my projects.  I love it!!  I was really happy at how this turned out! 


supplies
paper- chipboard- stickers- bella blvd
fabric buttons and embellishments- LYB
tags- Elle's studio
flair- a flair for buttons
stamps- ali edwards
sewing machine

I am really cruising with my work lately.  My mojo is flowing once again and I am loving exploring different techniques and styles.  I love it when I am having fun with my hobby!  I am totally out of my rut and having a ball.  Do you ever get in a rut or just feel out of sorts with your paper crafting?  How do you work yourself out of it? 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

29 comments:

Erica said...

I'm in a rut now. And that no buying thing? I fail. Horribly. I see shiny new stuff and must have it. I love this line. Need to dig it out and use it.

gale said...

Wow, this is amazing! I love how you put all of those papers together.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Mary Pat! I love the little cluster of embellishments and cute little googly-eyed pumpkins. You are rocking your stash. No reason to buy more. :)

Elisa K said...

What a cute page. I love it and your layers are awesome. What a great way to use up your stash. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I adore this layout!! It's so well put together!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it!

Barbara said...

good for you for sticking to it and using your stash. It's not easy when there's so much new stuff out there.
I love your layout!

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable page!! Wish I had the strength not to buy but I'm going on a scrap weekend and I just know the wallet will be coming out of my purse!!

Melissa said...

This is amazing, you really have a way with embellishments! I've just come out of a little slump and am also working through my stash and scraps. It's fun!

Mary Jo said...

So, so cute! :)

Jingle said...

Very cute layout! I like how you stitched the title!

Danielle said...

Adorable page! The woodgrain makes the perfect background for these pics...and love the stitching.

Tanya Ham said...

Love this page!! I need to put a halt on buying and start using my stash again, too! :) I also need to get out of my funk! Love that your scrappy mojo is on a roll! :)

Steph said...

Great page. I love the background paper.

Anonymous said...

I love the background paper. I have yet to get into a scrapbooking runt. I find that it helps me break out of my writing runt.

Annette Allen said...

this is too cute..i love all the layers and your stitching is awesome..

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute layout love the stitched title. I find myself in ruts all the time, eventually I find my moe joe and get going again :)

Anonymous said...

I love the layering of all that patterned paper and the stitching is so effective. Laura. Www.whosthischick.com

Christina said...

This is adorable-I love all of the layering. Some of my favorite Bella papers!!

Tammy said...

Fun layout! I love the layers and the stitching. My ruts never last that long. I usually just wait it out and before long, I'm itching to get started again! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Good for you! I have been trying to do the same thing with my stash lately! It is quite liberating to just use what I have and to not worry about running out of something. I am focusing on making do with what I have!!! Then once it's downsized I can replenish!!!
You created a fabulous layout and I love the mix of products! Those flair buttons add such a great touch!!!

Becky said...

This is super cute! I love the woodgrain paper. I feel like I've been in a rut for months! Ha!

Katie said...

This layout is awesome! I love all of the layering, and the pictures are adorable!

When I'm in a rut, I either walk away, or make little things. Now my problem is I want to craft all the time, but am so busy that I can't!

Jennifer Grace said...

This is such a fun page, I love the wood paper, and all the layered embellies! x

Dawn Gross said...

I'm in a rut - hence no blog posts ... again!

The layout is great - love that wood grain paper!

Amy said...

Love the fall colors in the layout. Yes, I get in ruts and I usually give it time and try sketches, etc. to get out. Lovely layout.

Tracy said...

Another great layout.
I very rarely get in a rut, but I if I do, I like to just check out what my blogging friends are up to ;)

Izzy Anderson said...

Love love love that photo matting. Such a fun look! Must scraplift. :) Adorable photos. Really cute page. You rocked your stash!

~Tammy~ said...

I have so much STASH it's not funny! I am loving all the new papers out there, but I have to reduce what I have! Being a cardmaker primarily makes that harder as I don't use up as much paper as fast!

Love the photo matting and another fantastic layout! Way to use what you had! It looks amazing!

Post a Comment