Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday Fall Memories

Happy Thursday,

I know it seems like I haven't been scrapping lately but really I have been.  I really have been very creative lately in the scrapping area -- my mojo has really been flowing; however, I just haven't had the time to photograph them.  Plus I still have so many layouts that I did over the summer that are just now getting posted to the Cord Scrapbook Studio blog. 

Here is a layout that I did back in August for Cord Scrapbook Studio using the new fall collection from Bella Blvd.  I just LOVE fall collections and this one really is super cute.  I made a collage of some of my favorite photos from last year and put them together. 
supplies
Everything is Bella Blvd
sewing maching

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with my Friday with Moxxie post.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

26 comments:

gale said...

Love this! It's like fall light. Not too dark but it's perfect for fall and the elements go so perfectly together.

scrappymo! said...

Looks great. Love those fall colours and the way everything goes together.

Dawn Gross said...

Love all the little pieces!

Margareta Carlsson said...

Wonderful layering! I love those cute little clouds.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is beautiful, Mary Pat! I love the trail of pleated flowers! I've used this collection, but I found that it kind of stumped me. Thank you so much for the inspiration to pull it out again!

Jennifer Grace said...

Great layout, I love the photo collage and the clouds! x

Unknown said...

What a great layout! Love that collection! You did a wonderful job!

Madeline said...

Love your photo collage! Cute page!

Janet's Joy said...

Very nice page!

Jaclyn Rench said...

LOVE this page, Mary Pat! Especially love the cute pleated flower and leaf embellishments. I just finished up a page with nearly the same papers! ;)

Mary Jo said...

Cute layering!! :)

Melissa said...

SO very pretty, love the photo collage! What a great way to get more mileage out of your photos. The accordion flowers are super cute.

Sue Althouse said...

Fun layout! Love the colors and the large circle.

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous!!!! love thecircle design!!

Ashley Calder said...

Aw, really cute! I love the clouds!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat another wonderful layout, you put together fantastic papers and embellies!

Annette Allen said...

you are the layout queen..I love this..

Steph said...

So cute! I love the handwritten journaling.

laura said...

Love it, the clouds-accordian circles, leaves and button. lots of fun.

Becky said...

Love all the little bits and pieces!

Staci said...

What a gorgeous Fall LO! :-)

Tammy said...

Great page! I love the circle in the background and the fun photos. Love their faces! Lot's of great detail too. :)

Tracy said...

You are the master at scrapbook layouts.
They are always so cheerful and they focus on the photos well still having wonderful embellishments :)

~Tammy~ said...

Love the circle for the backdrop of the layout! So cute! Perfect fall layout! Cute clouds too!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is great, MP! Love how you used the big circle. I really need to get more circles on my pages! Love the collage too!

Katie said...

I love this layout! The big circle is great, and I love how you anchored it with the banner!

The rosettes are gorgeous too!

Post a Comment