Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday Mustache

Happy Thursday!

I have mentioned before that I REALLY need to use up some more of my paper stash in order to buy more!  LOL!  So I  had some time to scrap for myself lately and I came across this funny photo of my little one.  This summer was so hot that I made a lot of Kool Aid.  The boys loved the sugar free fruit punch.  Every time Michael drank it he would get the biggest mustache from Kool Aid.  When I was going through my paper I came across the Little Boy collection from Bella Blvd. I  have sooo much of this collection and I have barely touched it.  Why I have no idea but  I knew it would totally be perfect for this photo. 

The great thing about using up your stash is that I was totally free to just go ahead and cut the paper and use as many different patterns that I had.  I don't know about you but sometime I just HATE cutting into a gorgeous piece of paper but with this new goal of mine I went a bit crazy.  It is very freeing!  I then layered some of my chipboard embellies and added a couple of buttons.  I just had to cut a mustache using my Silhouette.  I thought this image was just too cute!
supplies
everything is Bella Blvd.
except
mustache- Silhouette
twine- the twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will have a new project for you tomorrow.  I will see you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

23 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Great page! Had to chuckle when I saw the pic - priceless! LOL!

Jingle said...

SUCH an adorable layout! Love the variety of papers and that photo is just too much! :)

Tammy said...

I love that title! Just too cute. I totally remember having my own koolaid-staches when I was a kid. Such a fun layout! :)

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, that photo is too much!
So cute!
And such a great layout :)

Annette Allen said...

aww look at that face...I don't think he wanted his picture taken...hehe..but it is so cute... great page layout...LOVE IT..

ok I am sending you happy coloring vibes this weekend..you are awesome so we already know you will do great...can't wait to see it..

Pamela said...

So cute! Great layout!! :)

Katie said...

What an adorable picture! That is great that you cut into the papers. I am always reluctant to cut into a really great paper, which is silly, because I'll enjoy it more in my scrapbook where I can look at it, then in my stash where I'm just saving it!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! No boy is complete without a Kool-Aid moustache!! Hee hee :D!

xErin

Tanya Ham said...

MP, I love EVERYTHING about this page!!! Adorable!!!

Erica said...

I've been trying to get a picture of my son with a drink mustache but he wipes them off before I can get a picture!

~Tammy~ said...

This is adorable! You used your scraps so well and it looks put together perfectly! What a fun layout!

You should link up to Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge. It's just for fun and when you use your stash you just link it up and others stop by and visit from the link. You can find the link on many of my post.

Katherine said...

Oh it is super...I just love that face :)

SandeeNC said...

I love his expression, he does not look too happy to be having his picture taken there! Great LO! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute~love the stash at the bottom!!!

Jennifer Grace said...

Great layout, so colourful, and I love the title with the 'tache! x

Becky said...

So cute, love the title!

Sue Althouse said...

So cute! Love all your patterned paper strips.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I am the same way. I ordered a bunch of new paper and I am working my way through my stash just so I can get some more for Christmas.

Janet's Joy said...

How adorable! Love that photo!

Tracy said...

Such a cute layout...is doesn't look like Michael looks to impressed to have his photo taken, teehee.
I have to talk myself into being freeing with my paper, I am so thrifty with my paper, lol.

gale said...

haha! That is adorable!! I remember a phase where my son would bit his upper lip constantly and he had what we thought might be a permanent 'stache. Not nearly as cute as a kool-aid 'stache.

Izzy Anderson said...

Cute, cute, cute! The mustache embellie is perfect. Great page. Yeah, I hear ya on not wanting to cut a perfectly new and favorite piece of pp. The first cut is the hardest, for sure!

Norma G. said...

Love that photo, the face he's making is hilarious! He looks like he's trying so hard to be serious but its just not working with that kool-aid stash, lol.

Post a Comment