Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday Balloon Fun

Hey there,

I need your help! I entered Practical Scrappers layout contest and I made it to the first round.  The first round is all about voting.  My layout is up today and the top 25 layouts (there were 70 all together over the past 6 days) will move on the round 2.  I really need your help and your votes!  If you wouldn't mind today stopping over HERE and voting for my layout. I would really appreciate it!

Well life got in the way last night and I couldn't work on my lesson 3 from my class.  I have it all planned out in my head but with the grocery store, 2 loads of laundry, and hangin' with my boys and cooking dinner  after school I just couldn't get any crafty time in.  Oh well, hopefully tonight I can squeeze a bit in. 

This is a layout that I created using my Burlap and Buttercups July kit.  Yes, there are soooo many goodies in each kit that I am still creating with them.  In the spring, summer and fall, our backyard in the early morning and evenings are filled with hot air balloons!  There is a small airport by our house and the balloons take off and land there.  It is awesome.  The kids could be on the swings and there are balloons right behind them.  The are so close that it feels like you can touch them.  You can even talk to the people in the baskets!  I thought this paper was perfect for my layout!


paper- mme
cardstock- bazzill
dies- paper trey ink
rosettes- american crafts
stickers- maya road, bella blvd

Thanks so much for stopping by and your VOTE!  I truly appreciate it.  I will be back tomorrow with hopefully a new card!  See you then!
have a crafty day!
-mp

19 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love that the page goes so well with the photo! :) Cute!!

byondbzr said...

congratulations on the contest and love this balloon layout!

Pamela said...

What a fun layout!!! Love all the balloons! :)

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love the balloons!

D's Paper Studio said...

Perfect paper for your photo and story. I voted. Your layout is great. Good luck.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the contest--and love the fun brightness of your layout!

Katie said...

I love your layout. That is so cool about the hot air balloons!

I'm headed over to Practical Scrappers to vote now :)

Mary Jo said...

Very cool layout!
And I voted for you :)

Annette Allen said...

totally amazing...great layout..

Maria said...

Ya tienes mi voto! Me gusta mucho este proyecto!
Saludos,

Maria B.

Pam said...

Voted! And I think the Balloons are adorable - great layout!

Becky said...

What a cool layout! My night was similar to yours last night, planned on crafting and it just didn't happen :( Off to vote...

Danielle said...

Great layout-love the balloons! Off to vote!

Pam W Merwin said...

I love hot air balloons and this page is amazing!

Rita Barakat said...

Thsi is beautiful Mary Pat!

Catherine said...

You got my vote Mary Pat...I loved your layout. And this new balloon layout is a fun way to capture something that is a part of your everyday life.

Christina said...

Love this layout-pinning it! We go to a hot air balloon festival in Middletown each year and this is pure inspiration! :)

Tracy said...

Wow, how awesome to not only see the hot air balloons but to be so close to them.
Love your layout.

Connie Mercer said...

just wanted to stop by and tell you I voted!!! I loved your LO!!!!

Post a Comment