Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Burlap and Buttercups January Kit Part One

Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday!

I am popping in real quick today to tell you about my sketch challenge taking place over at Burlap and Buttercups.  It is a really fun sketch and the prize package is really awesome!  I would love it if you stopped by and entered!  You don't have to have a kit to participate.  Here is my take on the sketch.



Supplies

January kit from Burlap and Buttercups
Cardstock-bazzill
paper- simple stories
stickers- simple stories
bingo card- jenni bowlin

I hope everyone is having a great day!  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a super crafty day!
-mp

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute-love the cluster of smaller photos.

~Tammy~ said...

Well your layout is awesome! This is really neat!

Hedgehog Reader said...

Perfect color palette for Autumn pictures -
great layout! :o)

Diana Fisher said...

Love the month like that up in the corner and cute pics! :)

Becky said...

Love the different sized photos! Have a great Wednesday!

Jingle said...

I LOVE this layout! So cute!

Katie said...

I love the sketch and your layout!

Pamela said...

Fantastic layout!! :)

Mary Jo said...

Great page! :)

Stephanie said...

Really nice layout. I am absolutely in love with anything Simple Stories and you did a great job with it!

ScrappnBee said...

LOL! Love this layout! Esp the caption good times and the "Icant believe my mom is taking my pic" look in the photo! Love all the circles! -Amanda

Penny said...

Beautiful layout! Great job on this! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Post a Comment