Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Memories Part Two

Hey There and Happy Tuesday!

Some of you might not know that I love making sketches for my crafting.  I carry a sketch pad in my purse so that whenever I think of something I can jot it down.  I usually then put these sketches into my computer and I have a file base of about 100 or more sketches.  I use these sketches for my classes that I teach, for my challenges over at Burlap and Buttercups , and for my personal use.  So with the My Memories  software I thought about making a sketch for you all.  I usually don't post many of my sketches here so I thought I would today, and here it is:

Using the My Memories software was so EASY to create this sketch. It was so fun and I knew I just had to share it!  I also thought that if you wanted to use this sketch you could and then post a link on yesterday's blog post you could get another entry to win the amazing My  Memories Suite 3 software package.  How easy is that?  You have until December 3rd to enter the contest.  Remember to go HERE to leave your link.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a card.  See you all then!
-mp

7 comments:

Aimee Kidd said...

Fabulous sketch!! I've already saved it and hope to get some time to make a layout in the next couple of days!

cardsister said...

Always fun coming to visit your blog, Mary Pat! Love your sketch!

Connie Mercer said...

love the sketch!!!!

Katie said...

Great sketch! I've recently started putting my sketches on the computer, they used to just be in a book! I love how it looks with this software!

Becky said...

Super cool that you can make sketches with that program! This is an awesome one!

Tracy said...

This is a great sketch.
I have an idea for this sketch, but not time :(
But if I use it I will for sure share it :)

Tammy said...

Wow - the program looks interesting. I'll have to check it out. I love your sketch!

Post a Comment