Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A B& B Card

Happy Tuesday!
Did everyone survive Halloween?  I am so tired.  It took the kids forever to calm down last night.  The boys had a fun time! Jack was a Ninja and Michael was Woody from Toy Story.  So very cute!  Can't wait to transfer the pictures. Hopefully I can do that after worrk today. 

The October kit over at Burlap and Buttercups is so awesome.  I have been having so much fun making cards with all my scraps and there are so many embellishments in each kit!  Here I used some of the Jillibean paper I love the clothes pin.  I very simple design but I think it is just too cute!

Supplies
All contents are from the October kit from B&B!

I will be posting some sneak peeks at the November kit later this week.  You are so going to want to see--tons and tons of yummy goodies- I will give you a hint--my minds eye, authentique, basic grey, and lots lots more! 

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday Card.  Thanks for stopping by!
-mp

13 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute card! I think sometimes, simple is best.

Becky said...

I'm right there with you on being tired! We should get the morning after Halloween off to recoup (and sleep in) ha! I love, love, love this card!!!! So fun!

Johanna said...

Cute card!! I love the note spot!

Steph said...

Great card! Love the layering.

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable, Mary Pat! The clothes pin is such a great touch. =)

Arlene said...

Very cute card...I love the sentiment. :)

Pamela said...

Great card! And hope you share Halloween photos! :)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute girl!! love the cloths pin!!!!

Mary Jo said...

Really cute, Mary Pat!

ScrappnBee said...

Cute card! love the use of the clothespin on the card! Fabulous! Glad to hear that you survived the night. We barely did too! LOL -Amanda

Tammy said...

Super cute! I love the clothes pin and the twine. The boys costumes sound great - hope you share a photo or two soon! :)

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
Love that you put the sentiment frame on an angle.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Such a pretty card! I love Jillibean - it looks so nice in both big pieces and little pieces. I save all the tiniest scraps thinking they will look great on cards (guess I should get busy on making some :)).

Post a Comment