Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blog Award

Hey Everyone,

Did you all have a nice day yesterday?  We did.  Jack went of a field trip with his summer camp.  He had a ball and Michael and I had a mommy and me day.  We did errands for most of the day.  Michael LOVES to go on errands.  I think he likes to flirt with all the ladies that are shopping.  This week I am on a mission to go to Michael's everyday this week.  I am totally out of adhesive.  I only have 2 rolls of my ATG tape left, and I have tons of scrapping to do in the next 3 weeks.  I go in spurts--I go everyday for like a week and by a box and then I don't go to Michael's for a couple of months.  I am going to have to take my Mom because I need a couple of other things as well- glue dots and pop dots. 

Over the weekend I was totally honored by 2 people who awarded my this award:


I want to give a big shout out to:
1.  Maria
and
2. Becky

Thanks so much girls! If you have not checked out their blogs PLEASE do so!!!!

You have to tell 7 things about yourself.  ( I always find this to be the hardest part because I never really talk about myself).

1.  I just completed my 22nd year teaching high school Spanish.
2.  I was 42 when I had my last child.
3.  I love to read (when I get the chance).
4.  I didn't get married till I was 36.
5.  While I was single I was able to travel through Europe every summer.  I literally moved to Spain every summer.  I loved it!
6.  I am now a home body. 
7.  I have been scrapping for 12 years now.  I started out scrapping my dogs!

Now the rule is I must give this award to 8 other bloggers.  I checked several of my blog "friends" and noticed that they already received it sooooo I am going to do something different.  If you leave a comment the award is yours!!!!!!!!!  I really enjoy reading all my blogs each day and I think EVERYONE deserves this award!

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday card.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you then

6 comments:

Maria said...

Que es bueno saber que hablas español! (yo soy mitad española, mitad italiana nacida en argentina) Gracias por pasar siempre por mi blog, este precioso mundo de las tarjetas es muy nuevo para mi y los hermosos mensajes que recibo son un gran aliento.
Felicidades por tus awards!!!!!
Un gran cariño

Maria

Unknown said...

Wow! What a privilege for you and I so agree with this award-love your blog!! I wish I'd kept up with my spanish-my dad was in the Air Force and we lived on the island of Majorca for 3 years. I attended 1st-3rd grades there. I loved it!! Your story is inspiring and one I will share with my first-born who is about to be 31 and worried she will never get married!
blessings Mary Pat :)

Dena said...

Michael's everyday? WOW! I wish we even had a Michael's here in Hawaii, but unfortunately, we don't. :( Lucky you! It was interesting reading the tidbits you shared about yourself. Nice "meeting" you!

http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Congrats on the award ;) I loved learning more about you and I LOVE your blog and coming to see you every day! You work it's so inspiring and I love how upbeat and positive you are! See you tomorrow!

Mary Hamer said...

Congrats!! We are in need of a new Spanish teacher at our school - want to make a move? lol!

Tracy said...

Congrats on the Award.
I enjoyed learning more about you.
I admire you. 42 when you had a baby, and here I need naps, lol

Post a Comment