Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Scrap Our Stash May Challenge

Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday!

This month's challenge over at Scrap Our Stash is  a good one!! It is Bring in the May Flowers.  You need to create a card, layout altered item that has flowers on it.  How easy is that?  Easy Easy.  I am sure you all have some flowers in your stash.   Well let's break them out and enter the contest!  Your project will be featured on the Scrap Our Stash blog and then you have a chance on winning!  What could you win?  You will be invited to be a guest design team member--how fun is that?  Way fun!!!!

So here is my entry.  For my upcoming class at Simply Scrapbooks I am featuring the Echo Park Playground line.  I had some scraps left over and a couple of stickers left over.  I had them laying around on my floor and I kept sitting at my desk totally stumped by this challenge because guess what?  I don't have any flowers.  I was about to clean up the floor when the idea hit me to make a card using my scraps along with this adorable sticker with flowers on it.  I then decided to throw the card in my class as an extra bonus.    I love it when I am hit by excellent ideas. 

supplies
cardstock-core'dinations
paper-sticker-echo park
sentiment-hero arts

So come on everyone let's get busy creating something with flowers and then hop on over to Scrap Our Stash and submit your work to Kathy!

I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  I hope everyone has a fantastic day and thanks so much for stopping by!  See ya tomorrow!

10 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

Lovely card - I really like the banner and stamp detail. Thanks for sharing today :)

Unknown said...

Cute, cute card! Great use of your stash:)

Jingle said...

This is a REALLY cute card!

Hedgehog Reader said...

Way to use your stash!
This is a darling card, and love those flowers! :o)

cardsister said...

You are right! That card was an excellent idea! (and pretty darn cute, too!)

Just Jaime said...

Love the sentiment!

Lisa said...

cute card,good job using your stash!

Becky said...

What a great idea! I was cracking up that you didn't have any flowers! Too funny :)

Tracy said...

No Flowers!!!!
I know you have a houseful of boys, but no flowers, teehee.
Cute card. I have been just using what I have in my stash to make my cards and projects. I have soooooo much ;)

Pam said...

I love this card! Great design! TFS! :-)

Post a Comment