Monday, February 28, 2011

Play Date

Happy Monday Everyone,
How was your weekend?  I have to say this was an awesome weekend.  All I did was rest and relax!  It was wonderful and it is just what I needed!  I was able to get so much stuff done in my scrap room.  I loved it!  I finished 2 layouts (I had started them 2 weeks ago at my Friday crop),  3 cards, 9 Rolodex cards for a swap that I am in, and I made a  2 sketches for two new layouts.  I loved it!  I know it seems like I must have been in my scrap room all weekend but really I had my mojo going so I was in a great groove.  Plus I was able to make my own sketches while watching t.v.

Last week I was honored to receive two blog awards.  Thanks so much to Tracy and Harmony SweetPea.  I truly appreciate it very much.
Awards

I have to tell 8 things about myself:
1.  I love dogs.  I have always had a golden retriever or Labrador dog.  Currently I have a golden named Bailey.
2.  When I work out I listen to my Pandora Radio and it is set to Pop 80's music.
3.  My favorite CD to listen to when I scrap is something by Train.
4.  I secretly enjoy it when Jack listens to Kidz Bop--hehehehehehe
5.  My best girlfriend and I have been friends for 43 years---wow I am getting old--we met when we were 2 years old.
6.  I love spending time with my family.
7.  I love taking walks.
8.  I have lived in Europe a couple of times throughout my life.

Now I have to pass this award on to other people.  This is always so hard because I have THE best followers and everyone is awesome--so here goes
1.Christy
2.SMDLUXE
3.Kerryn
4.  Michele
5. Tammy
6.Catherine

You should really check out these blogs.  These are such inspiring blogs and I love checking them out.!

Now on to my layout.

In December Jack had his first play date with his friend. He was so excited to have a friend over.  One of the things they did was play the Wii.  These are pictures were taken during his first play date.  They didn't even know I was in the room.





Supplies
bazzill, basic grey, paper trey ink, tim holtz distress ink

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic week.  I have a busy one again, but when they are busy they seem to go by fast.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.



14 comments:

robindefender said...

What a sweet layout of your little boy!

D's Paper Studio said...

I want so much to spend a weekend resting and relaxing! Good for you. I love your layout...so much fun happening.

Becky said...

So glad you're feeling better and had a productive weekend!!!! Love your layout today. Everything from the colors to the journaling spot!

Tammy said...

Fun layout! Boys and the Wii....it's all you need to keep them occupied for a few hours. LOL. Love the new blog design too. The owls are super cute. Thanks for the blog award. I'll work that into a post later this week! :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com/

DebW said...

Great LO and I love your new blog banner!

Hedgehog Reader said...

What a fun layout! :o)

Jan Hennings said...

WOW! A productive weekend with beautiful results :) Life is good!

ScrappnBee said...

Love the layout! The Wii is a great tool for kids to break the ice! Congrats on the Stylish Blogger Award! Love the new look to the blog as well!

Jingle said...

Very cute page! I love it!

hilde janbroers said...

great page!!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. love your layout and really like the new look of your blog :)

NC Peach said...

Love the changes you've made to the blog! Congrats on the blogger award too! You deserve it, lady! Nice LO too! Oh, and if possible, could you send some craft mojo my way? LOL

Tracy said...

You are the layout queen.
Love all your layouts.

Kerryn said...

Thanks Mary :), I'm glad you like to visit.

LOVE this page. I could never seem to get anywhere with this range but you've rocked it!

Post a Comment