Friday, November 12, 2010

The Captain is in the House!

Shiver me Timbers,

Well the Indian Summer is still here .  Today we are expecting another high of 71 degrees. It could break the record!  Wow you got to love that!  It has been awesome with the boys.  We come home after school and we play outside till dinner time.  They are loving it, but we know it has to come to an end.  Tomorrow the high is only in the low 50's (back to reality!). 

Well last week I posted a layout with my mom and Jack reading about Pirates because Jack had a summer camp all about Pirates.  Well on the last day of the camp they got to dress up like a pirate!  How fun is that?  So mom and I put together this make shift pirate costume.  He LOVED it.  So this is a picture of Jack in front of the school trying to give his best mean pirate looking face.  God love him! 

Pirate Jack
Can I say I just love this layout!  I am not usually a sticker person but I just loved all the 3D cardstock stickers with this kit.  I think it turned out great--hope you like it!


Supplies
Pattern Paper;  Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Stickers:  Paper Studio
Stamp:  Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday
Ink:  Momento and Black Soot by tim holtz
buttons:  random black ones
twine:  paper trey ink
punch:  fiskars bumpy road

Well as I mentioned on Wednesday I am going to a crop tonight! Oh I can't wait.  I need to get some serious work done tonight.  I have been busy at work and then the boys have been just crazy (in a good way!) and I have just not had any real time to get in my area and scrap.  We get down there and then the boys want to play--and the boys do come first even though the work has just been piling up.  It is just crazy.  I get a bit stressed when I have a lot of deadlines that I need to meet. They are all self imposed but I want to enter some challenges and the due dates are getting close.   any who--

hope everyone has a great Friday and I will see you back here later in the weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the layouts! Have fun tonite at the crop!

Murphy's Law said...

very cute lo's and an adorable pirate.

Scrapbrat1 said...

So cute! Love the fall card (below), as well!

Becky said...

This is so cute, love the expression on his face! Hope you have a productive evening!

Steph said...

Really cute! I can see why you love it.

Lydia said...

Great layout love those stamped little coins, great pirate touches !!

Tracy said...

This is adorable.
Have fun at your crop. Tonight is my Friday night scrapbooking night at my house. Hope to get some cards made

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Oh Jack makes an adorable pirate :) Love your layout :)

Sue Althouse said...

I opened windows today - it was wonderful! But I think tomorrow will be different. It is November, so I can't complain. Hope you have a great crop tonight!

Post a Comment