Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cruisin'

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.  I know I am.  As usual very busy, but I was able to get an hour or so in of shopping.  I just fell in love with the store Chicos.  I bought a couple of their no iron shirts--you got to love those.  Does anyone iron anymore?  I wish I had some more time today to scrap but nope.  Hopefully I can get some in tomorrow when the kids go down for a nap and hubby is watching football!!

Well I mentioned that I had two favorite paper lines.  I shared 2 new layouts from Basic Grey and today I will tell you about me other favorite line.  I guess I like this one so much because their designs are just too cute for kids.  Their paper always just seems to match perfectly for us.  The line is Imaginisce.  I have to say I love everything from them!  It would be my dream job to work for their design team!!!  OK I will stop day dreaming--On to my layout.  This is just a very clean and simple layout but I just love it because it just fits Michael to the T.

Cruisin'
Michael loves to play outside and one of his favorite things is to get in his car and spin around in all directions.  It was just too cute. 
Supplies
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Imaginisce
Random buttons
Twine:  Paper Trey Ink

Well I am off---the hot weather has left us again and I am going to spend some time outside.  Hopefully I can get the whole family motivated to take a long walk/bike ride.

Thanks for stopping by!  See ya later in the week!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

awesome layout! love love the papers; excellent for the big and little men in our lives.
cheers, sarah.

Melissa said...

Cute layout! Imaginisce always has such cute designs. I found your blog on two peas feel free to check out mine if you have some time: http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Sharla said...

Very cute layout!! I don't even own an iron..that's how bad I am!! Gotta love iron free clothing!

Pam said...

That page is darling!:-) I love Chicos, too. Unfortunately for my wallet, I almost always find something cute in there.;-) Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

layout is adorable.
There is always time to shop.
The only time I iron is when I am quilting :)

Post a Comment